субота, 21. март 2015.

Boho

Ovo je drugi od stilova koje sam izabrala da slikam za projekat na faksu. Boho stil odlikuje se spojem nespojivog i malo buntovnog oblacenja. Boho(boem). Ovaj stil izabrala sam ne samo zbog samog stila vec zato sto me podseca na mene u smislu te buntovnosti i suprotnosti. Glavne karakteristike su krzno u rese.

This is the second of the styles that I chose to photograph a project in college. Boho style is characterized by a combination of incompatible and rebellion. Boho (bohemian). This style I've chosen not only because of the style but because he reminds me of me in the sense of rebelliousness and contrast. The main characteristics of the fur in the fringe.






TALLY WEIJL fur vest
BERSHKA denim jacket
STRADIVARIUS shirt
PIECES trousers
UGG boots
H&M bag
H&M sunglasses

My new video:




1 коментар: