петак, 13. март 2015.

California Girl

Cao svima dragi moji! Jako mi je zao sto nisam redovna u postovanju, ali nadam se da me razumete.  Sto se tice outfita, slikan je iz dva razloga. Prvi je projekat za faks o kom cu vam pricati u nekom od narednih postova, a drugi je ovaj savrsen duks iz SHANE. Prava Street style kombinacija!

Hi everyone, my dear! I'm sorry I'm not a regular in respect, but I hope you understand me. As for the outfit, I photographed because of two reasons. The first project is for a collage about which I'll tell you in the next few posts, and the other is the perfect sweatshirt from SHANA. Rights Street style combination!








SHANA sweatshirt
BERSHKA jacket(old)
TALLY WEIJL vest
TERRANOVA shirt
C&A jeans
CONVERSE sneakers
H&M beanie
ALDO sunglasses
ZARA bag

My new video:



1 коментар: